If you need help or advice about OVO you’re in the right place. There are three ways to get help here. The first and easiest way is to check out the FAQs below –if you can’t see what you’re after try searching using keywords.
If you’re still having trouble finding what you need, look out for the Chat with us button to the bottom right of the page. That will fire up an online chat with one of the OVO Team who will be happy to help you. Or if you’re really stuck, use the form below to send an email or give us a call.
- ★ Does OVO have a plan I can use for home broadband
- ★ What is a Family Zone cyber-safety account?
- ★ What kind of tablet or WiFi device can I use with OVO?
- ★ Can I use my OVO SIM card in a WiFi modem?
- ★ How long will it take to get my SIM card?
- What is the most dialled list?
- Why have I been charged $1 when I haven't even got my SIM card?
- What do I do if I've already waited 7 days for my OVO SIM card?
- How do I activate my OVO SIM card?
- What sized SIM card can I get with OVO?
- How long does it take for a phone number to be ported?
- How will I know when my number has been ported?
- ★ What happens if I use up my calling allowance?
- How do I change my password?
- What do I do if I can't connect to a mobile data network?
- What do I do if I run out of data?
- How much does it cost to make international calls?
- I can't remember my password - can I reset it?